From remoteStorage Wiki
Revision as of 13:54, 8 November 2015 by Untitaker (Created page with " == Hosted == * [https://5apps.com/storage/beta 5apps Storage] is a commercial remoteStorage provider that currently offers free storage during its public beta. '''Use this i...")
- 5apps Storage is a commercial remoteStorage provider that currently offers free storage during its public beta. Use this if you want to to try out remoteStorage
- Michiel B. de Jong offers (paid) managed hosting of remoteStorage on your own domain name.
- Cozy is "a personal cloud you can host, hack and delete". There's a remoteStorage add-on available. The company behind it is offering free hosted accounts for trials as well.
Host your own
- reStore is a remoteStorage server based on node.js. It supports both Redis and the filesystem as storage backend.
- remotestorage-server can be used as basis for your own remoteStorage server, implementing the core HTTP behavior. Always supports the latest protocol version.
- rs-serve is a remoteStorage server written in C for POSIX systems, storing data in system users' home directories.
- php-remote-storage is an easy to use remoteStorage server written in PHP.