- 5apps Storage is a commercial remoteStorage provider that currently offers free storage accounts.
- IndieHosters offers (paid) managed hosting of remoteStorage on both shared and custom domains.
Host your own
- php-remote-storage is a remoteStorage server written in PHP. (Docker image)
- mysteryshack is a remoteStorage server written in Rust. (Docker image)
- reStore is a remoteStorage server based on node.js. Has just been forked as Armadietto, with some fixes added and plans to upgrade.
- rs-serve is a remoteStorage server written in C for POSIX systems, storing data in system users' home directories. [Needs upgrading]
- Become an IndieHoster yourself. It's all open-source.
- Cozy is "a personal cloud you can host, hack and delete". There's a remoteStorage add-on available. The company behind it is offering free hosted accounts for trials as well.
Integrate into existing systems
- remotestorage-server is a node.js module, which can be used as basis for your own remoteStorage server, implementing the core HTTP behavior.
- Liquor Cabinet is a remoteStorage REST API server based on Sinatra, which supports OpenStack Swift and Riak (+CS) as storage backends.
The following RS servers are not under active development anymore and need updating in order to conform to modern spec versions. If you're a developer, you might want to pick up existing code in your favorite language instead of starting from scratch: